This charter specify the policy of SAS SDBDM Les Bains de Manon, whose head office is located at Le Grand Chemin, 04300 Mane, France, in terms of cookies on the website Les Bains de Manon accessible:
- By Internet at, https://fr.lesbainsdemanon.com; or
- In the form of a mobile application on Iphone, Android and other smatphones / tablets;
collectively designated as the "Site".
When you connect to Les Bains de Manon website and depending on your choice of settings of your browser software used during your first visit to the site, "cookies" tracers, or "web beacons" technologies can be installed automatically and stored in memory or on your hard drive, to ensure you a better experience on our site. These cookies are deposited once you have consented or when you continue browsing the site. These tracers are likely to access information that is already stored in your electronic communications terminal equipment.
The tracers used on this site are from two categories:
- tracers strictly necessary, which do not require your prior consent,
- other tracers subject to your prior consent.
This charter aims to provide you with all the necessary information concerning the cookies used on our site and the way at your disposal to manage them according to your preference.
WHAT KIND OF COOKIES ARE USED ON THE SITE:
Navigation or session cookies:
They are strictly necessary for the good working of the site or the provision of an online service at the express request of the user.
Their desactivation can cause difficulties in the use of the Site, or the impossibility of using the services it offers. You can oppose and delete them using your browser settings, however your user experience may be degraded.
These cookies make it possible to improve and speed up the navigation on the Site by memorizing the user's choices. These cookies notably make it possible to memorize the display preferences of your browser (language used, display parameters, operating system, etc.) and to adapt the presentation of the Site during your visits, according to the hardware and software of your browser which are used for navigation on our Site; to memorize the information relating, for example, to a form that you have filled out or to a requested Service (services subscribed, contents of your basket); and to implement security measures on our Site.
Audience measurement cookies:
These cookies make it possible to recognize web users during their various visits. These cookies store only a "login" user (specific to each cookie) and are in no way used to collect personally identifiable information about visitors. They record pages visited, visit time and error messages, to improve the performance of our Site.
How do we inform you about the cookies used?
When you arrive for the first time on our site the link 'more information' on the welcome banner returns to this page which gives you all information about the cookies that are posted on the Site. In any case, you have the control of these cookies because you have the possibility to refuse them, to delete them, and to set them up. They are only deposited if you accept them or continue browsing the site by visiting a second page.
HOW TO SET COOKIES ?
On a computer:
Thanks to your Internet browser, you can consult the cookies already installed on your computer, and delete them one by one by type of cookie or as a whole. The way to consult them differs according to the type of navigator:
- Apple Safari browser: "Privacy" section in the "Preferences" menu, dedicated to "Cookies and other website data";
- Google Chrome browser: "Privacy" section in the "Settings" menu, "Content settings" sub-section, "Cookies and data on the site" section;
- Microsoft Internet Explorer Browser: "Tools" menu, "Internet Options" section, then "General" then "Browsing History", then "Settings", "Temporary Internet Files and History Settings" window and finally, " View files »;
- Mozilla Firefox browser: "Tools" menu, "Options" section, "Privacy" sub-section, dedicated "Delete specific cookies" function.
- You can also set certain cookies on your Internet browser to block or receive a warning for all.
On a smartphone or tablet:
You can uninstall or delete cookies as follows:
- Android browser: "Privacy and security" section in the "Settings" menu, from where you have access to "Clear cache", "Clear passwords", "Clear all cookies", "Clear form data" And "Clear passwords". You can also set these features to no longer save a cookie.
- Google Chrome browser: in the "Settings" menu in the "Advanced Options" category, then "Clear browsing data", then the data you want to delete.